Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002J6U
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- Responsible to analysis Income Statement / Profit and Loss accounts for Owner, Management, Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, and other audits approved by managements.
- Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of all financial reports.
- To maintain a work order system to determine actual against budgeted expenditures.
- To compare budget with actual expenditures and report material variances to Director of Finance in order that remedial action can be taken.
- Responsible to maintain and renewal contracts and licenses .
- Prepared the journal voucher for the transaction related to Financial Statement and approved by AFC and DOF .
- To monitor and ensure that an up-to-date cash flow projection is maintained at all times.
- Responsible for Inter-company reconciliation, payments and invoicing
- To monitor staff training and promote multi-tasking of staff.
- To review and finalize monthly Financial Statement to be error free and on a timely basis.
- To supervise monthly reconciliation of control accounts to ledgers on a timely basis i.e. AR, AP, Inventory and bank reconciliations.
- To assist in monthly store inventory, operating equipment and fixed assets inventory.
- To prepare special projects or other duties that may be assigned by the Director of Finance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably candidates from hotel industry.
- Excellence in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented.
- Confident and good team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.