Chef de Partie | Casual | Main Kitchen
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002J5F
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The Westin Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
In this role you will use your culinary knowledge and exceptional skills to provide outstanding meals for our guests. This role will be responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen which serves the hotel's restaurant, in-room dining and executive club lounge. You will have knowledge of all sections in the kitchen and be confident to run sections as required. In this role you will also assist with the training and development of chefs within your section.
Requirements for the position include:
- Exceptional culinary skills and a sound knowledge of a variety of different cooking styles- Strong leadership, communication and people skills
- Solid understanding of HACCP and the ability to ensure standards are maintained
- A true passion for food and customer service
- Lead, develop and motivate your team Previous experience working within a similar environment is essential.
- You will be available to work a 24 hour, 7 day rotating roster.
Marriott International is the world's leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you'll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™