Waiter/Waitress at JW Steakhouse
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002IX2
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel, London, Greater London VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us
Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel welcomes you with luxury accommodation, 5-star amenities and an absolutely extraordinary location. Overlooking Hyde Park, this iconic hotel is a unique blend of 1920's style and 21st century comfort. Located in the glamorous Mayfair, this is one of London's most desirable addresses, with the West End and Knightsbridge just a short stroll away.
Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel is looking for Waiters/Waitresses for its JW Steakhouse restaurant. The JW Steakhouse offers a classic American experience with tender grilled cuts of beef and fresh seafood.
Are you passionate to deliver exceptional service? Are you looking for a new challenge in a luxury environment? Would you like to be part of a dynamic international company?
We are looking for someone who is able to work in a team, enjoys working in a fast paced environment and is willing to engage with guests. One year experience in a similar hotel/restaurant is desirable.
Waiter/Waitress Job Summary
As our new Waiter/Waitress at JW Steakhouse, you will be required to:
· Ensure that service stations are prepared stocked and ready for service
· Take orders, serve food and drinks and ensure that guests have a great experience
· Recommend and ‘sell’ to guests through menu knowledge
· Provide excellent service throughout breakfast, lunch or dinner for high profile guests from welcoming to departure
· Provide personalized service and to create unique memories for each of our guests
Waiter/Waitress Rewards and Benefits
Why work for Marriott?
"Take care of your employees and they'll take care
of the guests" is the philosophy of our founder. At Marriott, caring for
people and the community is part of who we are.
Marriott offers competitive compensation and benefits to all associates. In addition to the benefits you would expect being part of a brand of our calibre, you will also be offered:
· A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning international brand where we celebrate your unique talent
· Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality company in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
· World class training and development programmes tailored to enhancing your skills and help you grow within the Marriott family.
· Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
Discounted room nights, meals, and spa access-because your wellbeing means so much
· Access to fabulous and flexible benefits to help you in and out of work- including health and life assurance
· Access to major high street discounts so you can treat your friends and family as required
· Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
· 28 holidays (including Bank holidays)
· Uniform & Dry cleaning
· Meals on duty
· Hotel Room Discounts with Marriott worldwide
· Discounts on Food and Beverages, as well as retail discounts in our gift shops, spas and golf resorts at Marriott hotels around the globe
· London travel assistance
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.