Shift Leader | Mosaic Restaurant | Full Time
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002IQN
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The Westin Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Mosaic Restaurant is located on Level One of The Westin Sydney Hotel, in the heart of Sydney's CBD. This award winning 110 seat restaurant is set under an impressive glass atrium, and overlooks the majestic, heritage-listed General Post Office Building.
The Mosaic Restaurant offers innovative, fresh cuisine with a blend of Sydney style and local regional produce. The menu includes European and Asian flavours as well as a distinct Mediterranean accent. The Restaurant and In Room Dining also work together as one Department.
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the management of smooth operation of AM or PM shifts
- Coordination of food and beverages requisition
- Cash handling
- Office administration
- Guest requests and feedback
- Assist in training associates in your team and be responsible for the coordination of assigned projects.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Sound beverage knowledge
- Excellent personal presentation
- True passion for customer service
- Minimum experience of two years in a similar environment is essential
- Previous experience in a supervisory role is an advantage
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts over a seven day rotating roster
- Hold a current RSA certificate.