Pre - Arrival Planner
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002IMW
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Engages with guests prior to arrival to ensure everything is correct with their booking and we have all relevant details to make their stay seamless. Use various systems to plan and prepare for each guest arrival, with special attention to our VIPs and Marriott Reward Elite guests. Overlook the inventory in order to plan and prepare for any overbooking on room types. Communicate with the Operations teams to ensure they are prepared for each and every guest arrival.
- Complete arrivals checks - checking profiles, room types, alerts, special requests and billing information.
- Send pre-arrival emails to guests to engage with them prior to arrival.
- Respond & resolve all guest complaints resulting in a positive outcome
- Be aware of any dates where there could be an overbooking situation and manage accordingly
- Respond to Virtual Concierge requests and co-ordinate with other departments.
- Update Opera as needed with relevant information
- Complete profile merging in Opera and Guestware. Use information from profiles and Guestware to allocate rooms accordingly and share with Operations teams
- Allocate rooms for any special requests in advance
- Allocate VIP codes to reservations and ensure profile notes are updated
with relevant reasons.
- Prepare daily VIP arrival report
- Host pre-arrival meeting with the Operations team to ensure they aware of any VIPs, special requests and opportunity guests. Identify who is going to meet and greet the VIPs during this meeting. Identify upsell opportunities in advance and share with the Front office team