Chef de Partie (Chinese)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002I75
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.
Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central is part of the Marriot International family which located on the Cotai Strip. The World’s largest Sheraton’s with 4,001 guest rooms and suites. The hotel’s two stunning towers included seven restaurants and lounges, over 9,000 sqm meeting space, fitness center, spa and three outdoor swimming pools.
Prepares and cooks food according to standard procedures, recipe cards, photographs and given instructions. Assists the Sous Chef in training associates. Participates in product development and in controlling the smooth operation of the kitchen. Prepares and cooks food in all areas of the kitchen as and when directed. Participates in the control of associates and their development. Participates in the control of food quality, food taste, food presentation, and food requisition.
- Be willing and able to train and motivate staff.
- Be able to supervise subordinates and manage a shift.
- Must have good knowledge of different international food items.
- Successful completion of High School or Culinary School preferred.
- At least has 4 years kitchen experience in 5-star Hotel at supervisor level.
- Must possess the necessary skills to be able to work hands on, and provide on the job training to associates to meet the set standards.