Food & Beverage Attendant - Banquets
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002I54
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Brisbane Marriott Hotel, Brisbane, Queensland VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Brisbane Marriott is excited to announce a multi-million dollar renovation project which will see the transformation of our 267 guest rooms and suites, executive lounge, two floors of event space and signature restaurant. In line with our exciting new refurbishment, we are looking for vibrant, dedicated, guest focused professionals to join our experienced team.
Must have valid working rights within Australia
Provides prompt and efficient food and beverage to guests according to house service policy and procedure in all food and beverage outlets.
· Know and use correct, kitchen, bar and cashier terminology.
· Follow all SOP’s and LSOP’s pertaining to cash handling.
· Know and use correct terminology for all service equipment and utensils.
· Obtain requisition items for store room.
· Set function rooms to required standard ask for assistance/advice if required.
· Have a detailed knowledge of standard room sets.
· Assist guests with needs at all times.
· Hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
· Serve all food and beverage to guests according to the standard sequence of service and hotel service policies and procedures.
· Clear and pack down all function rooms according to standards.
· Adhere to Hotels House policy on Responsible Service of Alcohol.
· Assist guests with personal belongings/ boxes if necessary.
· Perform opening and closing duties daily.
· Prepares preparation of facilities/equipment for the next operation as required/directed.
· Perform function room refresh in accordance to the hotels LSOP.
· Attend training sessions and meetings as directed by Department Manager.
· Collect organised food from kitchen and ensure is ready for guests 15 minutes prior to the organised time.
· Strictly adhere to the ‘Clean as you Go’ method.
· Ensure that back of house work areas are clean and tidy at the beginning and end of each shift.
· Carry external duties as directed.
· Collect and polishes equipment and utensils.
· Carry out duties in In Room Dining, Executive Lounge and the Restaurant as and when required.
· To be aware of hotel fire, workplace health & safety and security procedures.
· The Hotel requires that you will follow established Workplace Health and Safety rules and regulations and demonstrate duty of care to all of our associates.
· Perform any other duties as required by Senior Management.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.