Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002HFD
Job Category Spa
Location The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa, Doha, Qatar VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
A beauty therapist specialises in beauty treatments for the face and body and is responsible for helping clients make the most of their physical appearance and more importantly help clients feel less stressed and more confident about themselves.
Common services offered by therapists are:
- Hair Removal. Temporary hair removal (depilation) via waxing and sugaring and permanent hair removal through electrolysis.
- Nail Treatments. Manicures, pedicures, nail extensions and applications of nail art.
- Massage. Either focusing on part of the body (i.e. head, neck & shoulders) or full body. There are many different types of massage; aromatherapy, Shiatsu, Thai.
- Facials. The facials offered by a therapist are tailored specifically to a client's needs taking into account their skin type and condition, age and requirements. Therapists normally offer a range of facials using different products and techniques; acne, aromatherapy, bio-lift. Sometimes therapists can gain additional qualifications to offer electro-therapy treatments.
- Eyebrow & Eyelash Treatments. These may include eyebrow shaping & tinting and eyelash perming & tinting.
- Specialised Treatments. These often require additional training to be qualified to carry out and include specialised use of electrolysis to remove red veins and skin tags
- Cosmetics and Skin Products Advice. Salons often stock professional products not available on the high street and because therapists are professionally trained in the appliance of cosmetics and in skin diagnosis they frequently give advice and sell skincare products to match a client's personal needs.