2. By colour and washing requirements, classification of washing linen.
3. Ensure that the classification of wet and dry linen place.
4. Ensure that the work area clean and free from obstructions.
5. Ensure that no foreign body inside the barrel washer.
6. Ensure that the normal load washing machine when washing.
7. Washing detergent to ensure delivery
8. According to the type of linen washing process to select the appropriate
9. Production record of all the washing on the number of forms。
10. Avoid falling dirty linen washed well
11. Linen and then sorting items found immediately to the supervisor.
12. Personal image and the image of the sector.
13. Communication with employees and supervisors in the daily operation of the problems.
14. Familiar with the hotel staff handbook and understand the hotel's rules and regulations, particularly in relation to fire, hygiene, health, and safety policies and procedures.
NOTICE 注意 :
The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must realize this fact and be aware that at all times it may be necessary to move associates from their accustomed shift as business demands. In the case that the associate is incapable of or not willing to follow the above work requirement or the work shift schedule arrangement by his/her leaders, he/she might be transferred or demoted to another position.
Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
I have read and received a copy of the above description and fully understand that violation of any of the stated responsibilities and duties is grounds for disciplinary action.
Manager’s Signature / Date
Associate’s Signature / Date
Signed copy to human resources office for retention in personal file.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.