Sous Chef (Dim Sum)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002FTC
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.
Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central is part of the Marriot International family which located on the Cotai Strip. The World’s largest Sheraton’s with 4,001 guest rooms and suites. The hotel’s two stunning towers included seven restaurants and lounges, over 9,000 sqm meeting space, fitness center, spa and three outdoor swimming pools.
Responsible for overseeing the individual operational aspects respective restaurant and/or production kitchen in meeting dictated 6 star product standards. Operational and administrative support to the Director-Culinary and Assistant Director - Culinary in meeting all divisional targets and objectives with a view to maximum guest satisfaction and protecting all assets of Sheraton Hotel. Key purpose on enforcing operational health and safety criteria and international food hygiene regulations and supervising food production of the highest stipulated qualitative standard.
- Minimum 6 years of experience combining at least 1 year experience in a management position.
- Culinary Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Strong knowledge of culinary operations and training.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Fair and firm management abilities with high influencing skills.
- Able to speak, read, write and understand the English and Chinese.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent knowledge of reading and writing Chinese.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word and Excel.