Executive, Marketing Communications
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002DSN
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.
Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central is part of the Marriot International family which located on the Cotai Strip. The World’s largest Sheraton’s with 4,001 guest rooms and suites. The hotel’s two stunning towers included seven restaurants and lounges, over 9,000 sqm meeting space, fitness center, spa and three outdoor swimming pools.
Assist in the operations of Marketing & Communications team in executing marketing programs developed for the Macao Complex of Sheraton and The St. Regis Macao, Cotai Central. Support the various marketing programs to meet business needs and generate revenues.
Responsible for carrying out daily administrative work, report preparation and budget monitoring for the team.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in marketing administration, communications or equivalent would be preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with major in Hotel/Tourism Management, Marketing, Advertising and/or Communication.
- Excellent oral and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written;
- Sense of creativity, self-motivation and attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Be punctual, well presented and groomed, to maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.