Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002DBV
Job Category Reservations
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, No. 5 Cotai Strip, Macao S.A.R., Macao, Macao S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type. Verify availability of room type and rate. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers. Accommodate and document special requests. Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations. Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue. Input and access data in reservation system. Indicate special room reservation types (e.g., complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system. Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
Guest relations, working with others and reservation services are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possibleRespond efficiently to guests’ queries and uphold consistent levels of customer satisfaction.
- Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns
- Demonstrate self-awareness, recognizing and managing emotions and building positive working relationships
- Foster passion, ownership and personal commitment. Modify behaviour based on feedback to continuously learn and develop.
• Demonstrate awareness to accuracy and attention to detail during the reservation process
- Use sales techniques when assisting guests in making reservations, including personalizing calls, obtaining complete guest needs, suggesting alternate dates or directing guests to sister properties on sold out days
- densify guest reservation needs by asking open-ended questions to obtain all necessary information, including enrollment in Marriott Rewards program
Minimum Job requirements:
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.