Agent, Guest Services Center
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002DBR
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, No. 5 Cotai Strip, Macao S.A.R., Macao, Macao S.A.R. VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Being a Guest Service Center Agent in Sheraton Grand Macao, we are not just answer calls, we use our sweet voice and a willing serve heart to pass our passion and happy through the line to all our guest. Guest Service Center Agent will provide one stop service to answer for all guests’ needs and enquires.
Answer, record, log, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns. Operate Avaya telephone switchboard station. Process guest requests for wake up calls, screening calls, do not disturb, incognito, emergency call. Call forwarding, conference calls, TDD relay calls, and non-registered guest calls. Advise guest of any messages received. check back with callers on hold to update status, and offer to take a message. Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly. Activate/deactivate guest room message lights as appropriate. Instruct guests on how to access the internet; transfer guests with problems to provider's customer support line. Test communications equipment to ensure it works properly. Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs. Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem. Answer guests question on Marriott live chat. Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction. Dispatch bell staff, housekeeping runner or valet staff as needed. Must be available to work on a 24/7 roster including holidays and weekends
Guest relations, communication, working with others and guest services are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible
- Ensuring consistently high levels of Guest Experience when handling general phone inquiries or guests’ complaints. To be fully familiar with the broader hotel and departmental strategies on how to maintain and continuously increase customer satisfaction
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one's voice, using the callers' name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Engineering, Security/Loss Prevention) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly
- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction
- Ensure that any outstanding requests or problems from the previous day receive priority and are resolved.
Minimum Job requirements:
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.