Assistant Manager, Marketing Communications
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002D8Y
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.
Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central is part of the Marriot International family which located on the Cotai Strip. The World’s largest Sheraton’s with 4,001 guest rooms and suites. The hotel’s two stunning towers included seven restaurants and lounges, over 9,000 sqm meeting space, fitness center, spa and three outdoor swimming pools.
Support Senior Manager, Marketing Communications to execute marketing programmes. To build the brand based on the marketing strategy. Organize marketing programmes to support the property and different business units to meet business needs and generate revenues.
Act as a brand gatekeeper to ensure all guest-facing communication materials are adhered to brand standard. Create awareness through executing different partnership and joint programs and ensure the consistency of our brand positioning through the target markets.
Work closely with internal and external parties to execute marketing initiatives to support the property and different business units i.e. F&B, spa, recreation, etc to meet business needs and generate revenues. Work closely together with PR team and Digital Marketing team to execute integrated marketing campaigns through regular meetings in order to maximize the synergy. Comply with the communication flow to work closely with different departments to ensure marketing campaign execution smoothly. Support the needs of different promotional activities in terms of consolidating information and materials e.g. photo shooting and video production etc
Support Senior Manager, Marketing Communications to collate property quarterly/monthly newsletters. Drive brand applications on both external and internal communications across all business units.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing/advertising industry, hotel experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with major in Marketing, Advertising and/or Communication.
- Excellent oral and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written;
- Outstanding personal presentation standards;
- Demonstrate confidence, energy and enthusiasm and ability to perform well under pressure;
- Knowledge and experience in financial planning, budgeting, developing strategic marketing plans, brand communications, public relations, partnership marketing, digital and brand marketing; travel industry/hotel experience required.
- Demonstrate high level of creativity, self-motivation and attention to detail.
- Knowledge and keen interest in general consumer digital trends.
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results.
- Advance computer skills and detailed knowledge of various computer programs, including a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Adobe Photoshop.
- Periodic travel may be required to other hotels or trade shows.
- Be punctual, well presented and groomed, to maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.