Assistant Manager, Marketing Communications
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002D8Y
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
- To be the champion of different marketing programs, meet business needs and generate revenue
- Act as brand custodian to ensure all guest facing communication materials are adhered to brand standard
- Ensure personal appearance is clean and professional
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
Minimum Job requirements:
- At least 5 years hotel experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Marketing background is preferable
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.