Franchised Front Office Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002CSN
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa, Mobile, Alabama VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via online at www.pchresortscareers.com/applynow
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, <Insert Franchise’s Name: XYZ Management Company>. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Front Office Manager is responsible for Front Desk daily operations and supervision of related Front Office areas including Front Desk Staff, Switchboard and Concierge/Guest Services. Position directs and works with associates to carry out guest arrival and departure procedures. Strives to ensure guest and associate satisfaction and achieve the operating budget.
Education or Certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelors Degree preferred; Hospitality Management Degree beneficial
- Minimum of 2 years Front Desk experience, preferably in leadership role
Skills and Knowledge
- Proficient with PMS system and related systems
- Advanced knowledge of brand's reward program
- Comprehensive knowledge of front desk operational procedures
- Working knowledge of Bell Stand, Switchboard operations and Concierge/Guest Services operational procedures
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department
- Financial management skills e.g., ability to analyze P&L statements, develop operating budgets, forecasting and capital expenditure planning
- Good negotiation skills
- Basic legal knowledge related to hotel operations
- Ability to effectively manage labor productivity
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Effective conflict management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective decision making skills
- Strong customer and associate relation skills
- Good training/facilitator skills
- Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, supplies and equipment
This company is an equal opportunity employer.