Franchised Assistant Director of Services (Housekeeping)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002CRX
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center, Montgomery, Alabama VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : www.pchresortscareers.com/applynow
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, PCH Hotels and Resorts, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Assistant Director of Housekeeping is responsible for the daily shift operations of Housekeeping and, if applicable, Laundry. Directs and works with associates to ensure hotel guestrooms, public space and associate areas are clean and well maintained. Position assists in ensuring guest and associate satisfaction is achieved while maintaining the operating budget.
Education or Certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Hospitality Management Degree beneficial
Skills and Knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of housekeeping operational procedures
- Understanding of Laundry and Recreation operational procedures
- Knowledge of basic sanitation requirements/controls and applications of relevant cleaning chemicals
- Effective decision making skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Financial management skills e.g., ability to understand P&L statements, manage operating budgets, forecasting and scheduling
- Strong customer and associate relation skills
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department
- Ability to effectively manage labor productivity
- Good communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, supplies and equipment
This company is an equal opportunity employer.