Franchised Recreation Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002CR9
Job Category Golf, Fitness, and Entertainment
Location Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel & Conference Center at Grand National, Opelika, Alabama VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : www.pchresortscareers.com/applynow
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, PCH Hotels and Resorts, Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Job Description :
The Recreation Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the recreation department. The Recreation Department includes the Recreation Attendants and Pool Attendants. The Recreation Manager is responsible for the execution of the guests daily activities throughout the year.
Education and/or Experience :
High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor Degree preferred Certification
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Supervises daily Recreation shift operations and ensures compliance with all policies, standards procedures.
- Responsible for the execution of the daily activities throughout the year.
- Keep all activities and areas running smoothly and safely.
- Keep equipment and facilities clean and in good working condition.
- Cleans pool and check chemicals.
- Perform administrative duties such as, scheduling, payroll adjustments, summary reports, tickets, pool tracking, chemical and maintenance logs, ordering supplies, and associate discipline.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Completes and maintains all required Recreation shift reports and paperwork.
- Operates all department equipment as necessary and reports malfunctions.
- Orders associate uniforms and ensures uniforms are properly inventoried and maintained.
- Trains staff and monitors adherence to all credit policies and procedures to reduce bad debts and rebates.
- Participates in departmental meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Recreation goals to produce desired results.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.