Talent Acquisition / Recruitment Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002CGS
Job Category Human Resources
Location The Ritz-Carlton Hotel de la Paix, Geneva., Geneva, Geneva VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
TALENT ACQUISITION / RECRUITMENT MANAGER
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Recruitment and Hiring Process
· Assists in the interviewing and hiring of Human Resource employee team members with the appropriate skills, as needed.
· Establishes and maintains contact with external recruitment sources.
· Attends job fairs and ensures documentation of outreach efforts in accordance with Human Resource Standard Operating Procedures.
· Networks with local organizations (e.g., Hotel Association and peers) to source candidates for current or future openings.
· Oversees/monitors candidate identification and selection process.
· Provides subject matter expertise to property managers regarding selection procedures.
· Partners with vendor partners to ensure effective advertisement efforts are being utilized for open positions in appropriate venues to attract a diverse candidate pool.
· Performs quality control on candidate identification/selection.
Managing Staffing and Recruitment Process
· Analyzes open positions to balance the development of existing talent and business needs.
· Serves as coach and expert facilitator of the selection and interviewing process.
· Surfaces opportunities in work processes and staffing optimization.
· Makes staffing decisions to manage the talent cadre and pipeline at the property.
· Develops staffing strategy (in collaboration with hiring manager) relating to hiring practices; consults with hiring manager on compensation, benefits, etc.
· Monitors sourcing process and outcomes of staffing process.
· Ensures managers are competent in assessing and evaluating hourly staff.
Administering and Educating Employee Benefits
· Works with the unemployment services provider to respond to unemployment claims; reviews provider reports for accuracy and corrects errors.
· Ensures that department has the available resources on hand to administer employee.
Managing Employee Development
· Supports a departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
· Ensures employees are cross-trained to support successful daily operations.
· Uses all available on the job training tools for employees; supervise on-going training initiatives and conducts training, when appropriate.
· Ensures coordination and facilitation of new hire orientation program to generate a positive first impression for employees and emphasize the importance of guest service in company culture.
· Ensures attendance by all new hires and participation of the leadership team in training programs
· Collaborates with management team to ensure departmental orientation processes are in place and employees receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.