Franchised Spa Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002CB0
Job Category Spa
Location Le Méridien Lav, Split, Split, Split VIEW ON MAP
Brand Le Meridien
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Grand hotel Lav D.o.o. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Job Description :
As our Spa Manager in our newly refurbished Spa, you will be responsible for leading the Spa team in elevating both guest and associate experience, creating new level of creative and original service while maintaining effective cost controls!
- FuN working environment where YOUR ideas count and where YOU change the game!
- Personal development opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- High international standards.
- Some of your tasks will be daily interactions with guests while liaising closely with other hotel departments as well as empowerment of Spa employees to provide excellent customer service. You will be required to achieve revenue targets and manage customer feedback as well as ongoing development of Spa associates.
- Our Spa team works with high end brands like Valmont, Illa, Margaret Dabs and Aroma Therapy.
- If you desire to change the game with innovation and leadership, join our NEW exciting SPA project!
- In order to apply, please send your CV in English and/or Croatian to: posaolemeridiensplit.com.
- A people manager, a leader that builds great team!
- Strong communication and selling skills
- Experience in spa management as well as in treatments is a MUST. Beauty programs experience is an advantage.
- A trainer with sense of high-end hotel services - motivate, train and develop should be your mojo words!
- Knowledge and experience in identifying marketing channels and opportunities for both internal (hotel guests) and external guests as well as delivering these plans and putting them into action!
- Knowledge of English and, preferably, Croatian language. All other languages are considered to be an advantage.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.