Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002BD2
Job Category Golf, Fitness, and Entertainment
Location Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Le Meridien
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, ideally located alongside Dubai’s largest private white sand beach, Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is an iconic destination among the most luxurious of Dubai Beach Resorts. Featuring a classic chic decor are subtle purple accents, our 220 Rooms and suites are designed to stimulate your creativity while offering breath-taking views and outstanding resort facilities will enrich your experience.
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Peaceful retreat settled on Jumeirah Beach, the resort offers the perfect destination for the entire family to unwind and recharge with a breath-taking array of recreation activities, and close proximity to major Dubai local attractions. Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and inspiration.
The Club Mina Beach Club is a trendy up market Members Club situated within the Le Meridien Mina
Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina. Club Mina is home to the follow facilities:
- 500 meter private beach
- 4 Adults Swimming Pools
- 2 Children’s Swimming Pools
- Fully equipped Gymnasium (Club Mina) 5.30am to 10.30pm
- Fitness Studio/ Group fitness
- Male & Female change rooms with Steam room, Sauna and Plunge Pool
- 2 Beach Volleyball Courts
- Family kids club (4 – 12 years old)
- 3 Tennis Courts
- Fully equipped Water sport centre
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- To be responsible for the safety and well-being of all Hotel guests and Club members using the recreation facilities
- To provide first aid treatment or BLS in the event of any accident or injury to a guest
- Ensure guest expectations are exceeded at all times whilst displaying a helpful & cheerful attitude
- Providing help & assistance to guests while maintaining a professional appearance at all times
- Assist in the preparations of facilities for special functions & themed evenings within the Swimming pools & Beach area
- When not on lifeguard duty, assist with all other duties as required by the management.
- Report any safety concerns to management in order to maintain the highest standard of guest safety at all times
- Enforce facility rules & provide crowd control in a friendly manner throughout the aquatic areas as necessary
- Ensure that all rescue / emergency equipment are well maintained and in the correct position at all times.
- To be aware and to implement all relevant aspects of Health and Safety legislation and company procedures
- Attend lifeguard courses / weekly trainings internal and external which are deemed essential by the management.
To move into this position you should have
- Recognized lifeguard certificate is definite advantage. i.e. NPLQ/ NBLQ (RLSS )/ HIGHFIELD / Ellis & associates
- National lifeguard certificate must. i.e. Bronze medallion, Red Cross or equivalent certificate
- To be able to swim 400m in less than 8 min
- Sound knowledge in life guarding, CPR and First Aid
- Good communication in English language is a must
- Minimum one years as a lifeguard in the reputed hotel or beach resort
- Outdoor work and fit to work on shifts basis
- Fun, friendly & enthusiastic approach to customer service.
- Willingness to learn & develop.
- Holding open water diving qualification is an advantage