Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002BBR
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With over 6000 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 122 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.
Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central is part of the Marriot International family which located on the Cotai Strip. The World’s largest Sheraton’s with 4,001 guest rooms and suites. The hotel’s two stunning towers included seven restaurants and lounges, over 9,000 sqm meeting space, fitness center, spa and three outdoor swimming pools.
To provide leadership and clear direction to all Housekeeping associates and assist the Director of Housekeeping in the overall running and administration of the Housekeeping Department. To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and upkeep of guest rooms, public / Heart-of-The-House and casino areas. To consistently deliver efficient levels of service and customer satisfaction whilst maintaining profitability targets. To provide active support to the Director of Housekeeping in achieving departmental and broader hotel goals.
· Three to five years in a similar management position.
· Able to speak, read, write and understand the English & Chinese languages.
· Fair and firm management abilities with high influencing skills.
· Strong training, organizational and operational skills.
· Creativity and innovation.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Fostering effective communication amongst all associates within the Housekeeping team.
· Promoting cooperation across departments in order to increase operational effectiveness. To encourage all Housekeeping associates to work effectively with other departments.
· Building long-lasting relationships with associates and guests at all times. To strengthen relationships further by interacting with all stake-holders in a consistent and meaningful manner.
· Being able to manage a truly multi-cultural team. To attract and develop talent regardless of their background and country of origin.
· Promoting a working culture based on Starwood and Sheraton values whereby associates can reach their full development and recognition.
· Creating a working environment where associates’ achievements and efforts are recognized and valued.
· Assisting the Director of Housekeeping in preparing the yearly Housekeeping expenses and payroll plan.
· Implementing internal cost saving initiatives to maximise productivity and minimise operating costs.
· Forecasting and purchasing of operational supplies and equipment based on consumption trends and financial constraints.
· Acting ethically in the handling, reporting and use of confidential information.
· Conducting meetings, communicating regularly with peers and other departments.
· Ensuring departmental compliance to the hotel policies and standard operating procedures.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.