Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002BBR
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, Macao S.A.R., Macao VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Responsible for the daily shift operations of Housekeeping, Laundry. Directs and works with employees to ensure property guestrooms, public space and employee areas are clean and well maintained. Completes inspections and holds people accountable for corrective action. Position assists in ensuring guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
Managing housekeeping operations, managing departmental costs, ensuring exceptional customer service, conducting human resources activities, leadership, managing execution, building relationships, generating talent and organizational capability and learning and applying professional expertise are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
- Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of department
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints
- Leads and participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members
- Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required
- Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others
- Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach team, business, and administrative challenges
- Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges
Minimum Job requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years experience in the housekeeping or related professional area
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.