Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002AR8
Job Category Revenue Management
Location Manila Marriott Hotel, Manila, Philippines VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The Revenue Analyst assists the Director of Revenue Strategy and Director of Revenue Management (Groups) in completing and updating Revenue and non-Revenue tools, forms and reports that are required to ensure RM deliverables are complied with, in relation to but not limited to Sales Strategy Meetings, Forecasting, Budgets, Pricing and Inventory Management, OTAs, Data Integrity and Competitor Intelligence. Communicate relevant information to other departments. Achieves personal and team goals. Is fully aware and adheres to Marriott’s Anti-Trust Compliance Guidelines.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains and updates daily, weekly and monthly reports / tools for Revenue Management
- Manage room authorizations, rates and restrictions (e.g., group ceiling maintenance, forecast book maintenance, etc.)
- Ensure that the hotel’s sales strategies are effectively implemented in the inventory systems.
- Ensures that all rates, packages, eChannels and hotel sales strategy information is built in the hotel’s inventory systems.
- Maintains and safekeeps all files and documents of the section.
- Attends daily stand up briefings, and other meetings as deemed necessary by the Department / Section head.
- Attends conference calls and training webinars as deemed necessary by the Department / Section head.
- Records minutes of Sales Strategy Meetings and other meetings as deemed necessary by the Department / Section head.
- Send out the minutes of the meetings and other relevant communication to all concerned departments.
- Performs administrative tasks for and in behalf of the Department / Section.
- Creates and maintains segment rate codes in Opera.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the business need
- Marketing Analyst
- Reservations Supervisor / Agent
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheet software, database management, analytical tools and data analysis.
- Detail oriented, above average mathematical skills
- Knowledge of operations research principles and concepts
- Strong communication and presentation skills (timely, concise updates to strategies etc.)
- Good pricing analysis skills
- Strong knowledge of Marriott’s revenue management systems and inventory management systems
- Strong inventory knowledge of function space and sleeping rooms to include the impact of varied setup styles, function setup/tear down times, configuration of moveable walls, etc.
- Strong knowledge of revenue management concepts, tactics, and processes
- Strong deductive reasoning
- Strong organizational skills, good follow-through, ability to multi-task
- Experience with reservations systems
- Understands brand strategies and culture
Education/Certification or Experience:
College degree in business, hotel and restaurant administration, operations research, accounting or similar.