Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180029RX
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R., Hong Kong VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Start Your Journey With Us
Here’s To Your Journey with JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong is one of Marriott International’s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world’s leading Hospitality Company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
The JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong located at One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty is currently hiring a Human Resources Assistant.
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 6,100 lodging properties located in the United States and 120other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
Supports the Sales team by completing administrative responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute all company policies and procedures, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
2. To manage any ad hoc projects as assigned by the supervisors.
3. Photocopy documents requested by the sales office.
4. Source market information gathering.
- Arranging appointments, meetings, provide clerical support, including typing, dictation etc.
- Managing day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the management on a daily basis.
- Coordinating tasks; working with other people and/or departments to ensure the projects run efficiently, achieve goals and resolve problems.
- Ensure work tasks are completed on time and meet appropriate quality standards.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Speak with other using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.