Responsible for driving Sales, catering & Wedding Team to maximize the revenue through fully leveraging sales systems, tools and any measurement, and to improve service quality.
1. Supervise transactions/activities through sales systems, tools and other measurements and conduct audit for all the sales, catering & wedding team members to ensure the system utilized properly to meet business plan goals and objectives.
2. Perform systems audits to ensure and drive accuracy on input from sales teams
3. Attend conference calls, training or any activities of sales systems and cascade down to educate and support team members.
4. Analyze the results of customer survey for meeting & catering, and encourage inter-departmental cooperation and communication to improve customer service and overall satisfaction.
5. Participate in the development and execution of strategic business plan (marketing plan) by providing and analyzing current and projected sales data.
6. Create month-end reports (sales & marketing part) for Starwood, Excom and Owner meeting.
7. Create effective reports/data for sales and wedding team.
8. Manage and analyze production reports to understand trends and conduct presentations regularly for team members to attain quantifiable goals for overall sales, sales staff and per person productivity.
9. Support to create tactical action plans to achieve highest yield revenue on rooms inventory and public space.
10. Develop and recommend strategies to maximize effectiveness of sales function.
11. Maintain tracking system to produce sales statistics and to identify opportunities for increasing revenue and market share.
12. Develop and conducts sales system training necessary to attain production goals and foster employee development.
13. Ensure smooth cutover and integration of sales systems to upgraded versions (as needed)
14. Comply with all Corporate and Hotel Standards and Procedures.
15. Actively promote a work environment, which cares for guest and associates alike.
16. Attend meeting as required.