Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002759
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location The Westin Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Use the Work Request System and Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Carry out all tasks, guided by the Work Request System and Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Lights to be checked and globes changed on a daily basis over the whole property.
- Clean and maintain plant rooms/workshop in proper condition.
- Supplies from the loading dock to be transported to the various areas of Engineering.
- Work on a rotating shift as directed, in accordance with the Hotel’s Collective Agreement.
- Take plant logs daily.
- Carry out and administrate the Rooms Inspection program as per hotel Standards.
- Carry out duties as directed by Chief Engineer/ Maintenance Supervisor
- Communicate to the Chief engineer/ Maintenance supervisor on a daily basis about allocated jobs
Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
Adhere to the Marriott International’s TakeCare Movement
Demonstrate clear behaviours that align to the Property Service Culture Standards and Brand Core values
Comply with and abide by all hotel polices and procedure and information as outlined in Associate handbook
Comply with Marriott International’s Worldwide Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and the Policy against Insider training at all times.
To work as and where directed by Management plus follow all reasonable requests