Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180025GH
Job Category Spa
Location Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Manchester, Greater Manchester VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts.
This highly acclaimed hotel is recognised as one of the leading Hotel & Country Clubs in the North of England. Worsley Park boasts an award winning, championship golf course along with the recently launched ‘Grill in The Park’ restaurant, offering modern, fresh cuisine in a rustic setting.
Positioned as Manchester’s Metropolitan Country Club, Worsley Park attracts a diverse business mix including weddings, large conference and groups, leisure and many sports teams. With great leisure facilities and spacious, well appointed guest rooms, modern food and beverage outlets and meeting spaces with a high focus on culinary excellence.
Worsley Park is located near to Manchester United Football Club, Media City UK, The Trafford Centre and the many cultural, shopping and social attractions of the city centre.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Requirements of the role of Leisure Attendant are to carry out the following duties
· Provide information to guests about available recreation facilities and activities. Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests.
· Maintain the fitness center cleanliness and supply, including wiping down machines, taking towels to laundry and removing rubbish. Maintain an adequate supply of cups and water in recreation area.
· Obtain, fold, and stack towels according to company procedures. Distribute lockers and towels to guests.
· Conduct inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment and inform supervisor/manager of low supply items.
· Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility intended for the safety and welfare of guests and members.
· Provide assistance to injured guests until the arrival of emergency medical services. Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility.
· Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.