Complex Accounts Payable Officer
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180024D0
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location The Westin Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information. Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Audit cashier banks periodically according to SOPs.
- Maintain, distribute, and record petty cash, cashier banks, and contracts. Document, maintain, communicate, and act upon all Cash Variances according to SOPs.
- Act as liaison between property and armored car service or primary banking institution.
- Participate in internal, external, and regulatory audit processes and ensure compliance with SOPs.
- Follow all company policies and procedures;
ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional;
maintain confidentiality of proprietary information;
protect company assets;
protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language;
prepare and review written documents accurately and completely;
answer telephones using appropriate etiquette;
ensure that coworkers understand their tasks.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others;
support team to reach common goals;
listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.