Restaurant Insider/ F&B Guest Relations Executive
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180024BW
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location W Doha, Doha, Qatar VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
- To welcome and warmly greet guest upon arrival with a smile
- To manage the efficient and timely entrance and seating of the guest to their table
- To ALWAYS address guest with personal attention, to maintain good eye contact and posture with the guest, to be punctual, efficient and above all courteous, use the guest name
- To handle lateness of guests by phone when guests call to inform they are late or following up guests who have not called when late;
- To handle walk-in guest efficiently without causing delays to the guest with reservation
- Deliver all cheat-sheets printed to respective service stations
- To facilitate introductions to management for personal attention
- To accommodate special requests whenever possible based on availability
- To be well versed and knowledgeable of the menu, promotions, theme nights and events in the Hotel, to be able to recommend Beverage and Food combinations and upsell alternatives
- To communicate messages from guest to server and bartender as needed
- To thank customers as they are leaving and invite them to return again
- To constantly promote and attract new guest
- To call out the database for reservation especially for brunch and new promotions in the outlet
- Update preferences of guests in database, including but not limited to: dietary requests, birthdays, family members, special occasions
- Prepare Wow moments for guests based on database, reservation details or proactive research, e.g. social media
- Personally contact guests prior to special occasions (e.g. birthdays) and inquire whether they would like to celebrate their special occasion with us.
- Keep informed and liaise with the team for VIP guests, special occasions, and dietary requests.
- Set up stations to ensure they are complete and perform various relevant duties to the function as assigned by the Restaurant or Bar Talent Coaches.
- Maintain proper condition and cleanliness of dining areas and servicing equipment.
- Be entirely flexible and adaptable to rotate within the different sub departments of the Beverage & Food Department or any other Department of the Hotel as assigned.
- Be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- Perform opening and closing procedures established for the Place of Work as assigned.
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to all guests as per the standards.
- Answer restaurant incoming calls when available, inform callers and take reservations. Refer all special requests to relevant people.
- Answer all guest questions / request in a friendly and caring manner, take appropriate actions or if needed, refer the matter to the relevant persons to handle.
Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Beverage & Food combinations and up sell alternatives.
Spend 70% of time outside your desk