Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180024BV
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Westin Brisbane, 111 Mary Street, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Process all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/issuing room key.
- Set up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements.
- Enter Marriott Rewards information.
- Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions.
- Secure payment prior to issuing room key, verify/adjust billing.
- Compile and review daily reports/logs/contingency lists.
- Complete cashier and closing reports.
- Supply guests with directions and property information.
- Accommodate guest requests, contacting appropriate staff if necessary.
- Follow up to ensure requests have been met.
- Process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, and charges.
- Balance and drop receipts.
- Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift.
- Obtain manual authorizations and follow all Accounting procedures.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft.
- Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Develop/maintain positive working relationships;
support team to reach common goals;
listen and respond appropriately to employee concerns.
- Follow company policies and procedures;
report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager;
complete safety training and certifications;
ensure personal appearance is clean and professional;
maintain confidentiality of proprietary information;
protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests;
anticipate and address guests' service needs;
assist individuals with disabilities;
thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak using clear and professional language;
prepare and review written documents accurately and completely;
answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Enter and locate information using computers/POS systems.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.