Front Office Supervisor - Maternity Cover
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180023FL
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel, Manchester, Cheshire VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
Ideally located amongst the Cheshire countryside minutes from an International Airport the 4 star Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel embodies a unique mix of Manchester energy and Cheshire charm. It has evolved into an exclusive hotel that is vibrant and stylish with our newly designed Lounge Bar and Restaurant. Experience our hotels exclusive Executive Lounge and new richly appointed non-smoking Executive Bedrooms, with our luxurious Marriott bedding package. Indulge in our hotels Leisure Club and Four Seasons Spa offering massages, waxing, facials and more, worlds away from the stress of the day.
We are looking for a Full Time Front Office Supervisor to work within and help manage our Front Office Team to ensure the smooth running of the hotel and consistently provide an excellent standard of customer service to our guests.
This role is to cover maternity leave for up to 12 months.
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience,
- Prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests,
- Efficiently respond to a variety of guest requests including information about the hotel and its surroundings
- Assist management in training, evaluating, counselling, motivating and coaching of employees
- Serve as a role model and first point of contact for our employees and guests
- Excellent team player with strong verbal and written communication skills,
- A passion for delivering a great customer experience,
- Ideally experience working a similar role within a branded hotel,
- Previous experience using a hotel PMS – preferably Opera.
Why Work For Us:
In addition to the benefits you would expect being part of a brand of our calibre, you will also be offered:
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning international brand where we celebrate your unique talent.
- Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world. Opening up national and internal promotion opportunities - The sky really is your limit!
- World class Training & Development programmes tailored to enhancing your skills, to help you grow within the Marriott family,
- Discounted room rates, meals, and spa access - because your well-being is our priority!
- Free meals on duty.
- Free tailored uniform and dry cleaning service so you're always looking your best.
- Access to fabulous and flexible benefits to help you in and out of work- including health and life assurance.
- Access to major high street discounts so you can treat your friends and family!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.