Assistant Restaurant Manager - JW Grill
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1800217C
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai at Tomorrow Square, Shanghai, China VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES 責任概要 :
1. Assist the Restaurant Manager in being responsible for the restaurant area, ensuring a smooth running, profitable operation within the framework of the hotel.
2. Assist in maintaining the overall welfare of our associates by providing them with the training and resources to take care of our guests.
3. Assist to achieve departmental budget goals by maintaining profits through increased sales revenue and the efficient cost expenditure.
4. Work with the Restaurant Manager to be responsible for the monthly department Profit & Loss Statement.
SPECIFIC DUTIES 工作任務 :
1. Assist in the preparation of the yearly department budget by using history & forecasting techniques to develop an aggressive budget that reflects the achievable capabilities.
2. Assist in accurately forecasting business demands to ensure efficient staffing & food production.
3. Ensure the awareness & enforcement of all Marriott S.O.P.’s & Property L.S.O.P.’s
4. Enforce operational Standards that are periodically reviewed & updated.
5. Be responsible for maintaining outlet safety and sanitation standards at all times.
6. Enforce Marriott’s 39-point sanitation checklist by having all outlets inspected on a monthly basis.
7. Be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
8. Conduct a preventative maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
9. Enforce Marriott’s Principles of Hospitality at all times.
10. Above all, to lead by example through a “hands on” approach to motivate our associates to excel.
1. Assist in the development and implementation of management training plans for subordinate managers and supervisors on a quarterly basis in conjunction with HRD.
2. Conduct a departmental daily “15 Minute” training program.
3. Assist in the execution of all associate performance reviews in a professional and timely manner.
4. Assist in all aspects of associate management including hiring, discipline in conjunction with the Restaurant Manager.
5. Assist in conducting an effective monthly associate meeting with minutes and P&A forwarded to the GM, F & B and HRD.
6. Be responsible for the completion of the wage progress report on a weekly basis.
7. Practice “open door” policy to all associates.
1. Prepare efficient schedules for management and associates.
2. Be responsible for all accounting and billing procedures in the outlets.
3. Be responsible for the accurate supervision of the associate time control and payroll systems by working with Accounting and HRD.
4. Assist in planning outside associates activity to promote teamwork.
5. Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
6. Respond to guest inquiries or concerns within 24 hours in what is deemed the appropriate manner.
7. Perform any reasonable request made of management which is not life threatening or against the law.
1. Be aware of all Marriott Guest Incentive programs and the correct accounting procedures pertaining to them.
2. Assist in the development & execution of marketing plans for the outlet.
3. Be aware of competitors in the market & assist in a competition analysis on a quarterly basis.