Franchised Complex Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180020TG
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location The Alexandrian, Autograph Collection, Alexandria, Virginia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Autograph Collection Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Sage Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Sage Hospitality is seeking a Sales Manager to complex over two beautiful Marriott Autograph Collection hotels in Alexandria, VA: The Alexandrian and the Morrison House. This role will support a total of over 270 rooms, 2 restaurants and 17K sq feet of meeting space. Historic design and modern comforts come together at The Alexandrian and the Morrison House provides a unique luxury boutique experience, all with easy access to the regions most popular historic attractions.
The Sales Manager is responsible for selling the hotel, developing sales contacts and performing sales activities in assigned markets. Exempt Sales Managers must spend more than 50% of their time outside directly selling. Must be able to engage customers, analyzes their needs, and creates tailored proposals. Negotiates and closes sales while achieving sales targets. Effectively communicates internally and externally through various methods and across all departments.
- Strong sales techniques and yield management.
- Professionally communicate and interact with clients and associates utilizing all methods of communication.
- Develop budgets and financial plans as required by internal departments and clients.
- Must have dexterity/mobility to meet clients on and off premises, tour property, attend functions and climb stairs.
- Must have own reliable transportation and possess a valid state drivers license in order to make sales calls.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months minimum in sales, customer service related position or hotel experience preferred.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.