Franchised Senior Corporate Accountant
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180020IB
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection, Tulsa, Oklahoma VIEW ON MAP
Brand Autograph Collection Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Coury Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Manages the companys Accounts Receivables and invoicing. Meets on a weekly basis with the Corporate Controller to notify of any past due accounts needing collection
- Accounts Payable verification accounting including expense coding, accounting for reimbursable expenses and vendor 1099s. Notifies of any past due accounts needing payment
- Preparation of appropriate general ledger month end closing entries. This includes accruals/prepaids and prepaid rents
- Ensure intercompany account billing and reconciliations are current.
- Review and validate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Review that the financial statement reporting and budget variance reporting is correct and complete.
- Oversee property cash management and verify distributions.
- Assistance with yearend closing and preparation of financial statements
- Responsible for multi-state, local, and federal tax compliance
- Assistance with budgeting process
- Assistance with maintaining insurance documentation
- Assist with procedural improvement and internal controls
- Assists in the assignment and realignment of tasks with the department
- Thorough understanding of general ledger accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks and/or M3 Accounting Core software is a plus
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and able to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as self-motivated in individual projects
- Strong personal accountability and work ethics
- Experience completing time critical projects responsibly
- Experience with general ledger posting, month end closing, and reconciliations
- Degreed accountants will be considered
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Industry experience a plus
This company is an equal opportunity employer.