Executive Club Lounge Supervisor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001ZWN
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Sheraton on the Park, Sydney, New South Wales VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Sheraton Club Supervisor
The Sheraton Club is dedicated exclusively to our VIP and Club guests, catering to their needs and delivering personalised service.
At Sheraton on the Park, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another - and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we've got - on property and off. When guests stay with us, it's not a room with a bed that they're buying. It's an experience. We're looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Located on level 21, the Sheraton Club Lounge features unparalleled views of Hyde Park, St Mary's Cathedral and Sydney's Harbour Heads, and presents guests with an exclusive area to enjoy complimentary breakfast and evening canapés. Its comprehensive set of business and dining facilities make the Sheraton Club Lounge an exclusive space designed for Club Guests to catch up on work and meet colleagues or friends.EXPERIENCE MORE
• Supervise operations in conjunction with the Club Manager
• Handle guest requests, inquiries and complaints effectively and efficiently
• Provide ongoing training and coaching to Food and Beverage Attendants
• Ensure accuracy with requests, orders and service delivery
• Maintain standards of hygiene and food handling
• Promote safety and support WHS practices
• Previous Shift Leader experience in food & beverage service, ideally in a hotel environment
• Responsible Service of Alcohol Competency Card
• Armed with smart solutions and a can-do attitude
• Proven ability to lead by example
• Energized in a fast paced environment
• Flexible availability, including weekends and public holidays
LET THE BENEFITS BEGIN
• Discounted accommodation and food and beverage at Marriott International worldwide
• Rewards and recognition program
• Training and development opportunities
• Discounted parking
Learn more, see more and do more at Sheraton.
Only those successful in gaining an interview will be contacted directly.