Franchised Maintenance Engineer
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001ZVZ
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location Washington Dulles Marriott Suites, Herndon, Virginia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via online : http://pinnaclehotelmanagement.hirecentric.com/
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Pinnacle Hotel Management. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Job Description :
Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Fix minor plumbing problems such as unclogging drains, plunging toilets, and repairing leaky spigots and faucets. Perform miscellaneous minor repairs such as tightening loose toilet seats, changing light bulbs, and patching holes in walls. Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication. Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities. Communicate with guests/customers when necessary to resolve maintenance issues.
- Basic knowledge of electric, plumbing - Above average skill in either electric or plumbing trades.
- Basic knowledge drywall, paint and vinyl trade - Above average skill in one of them.
- Basic knowledge of building maintenance - Above average skill in changing light bulbs, repairing toilets, Faucet, shower heads, furniture repair and small equipment repairs.
- Knowledge in building maintenance to be able to perform preventative maintenance duties assign.
- Basic knowledge of life safety system.
- Must be able to work on nights and weekends
- Must be on time.
- Must be able to work on a diverse team.
- Must be able to work from a ladder.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and lift.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.