Franchised Director of Quality Assurance
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001ZVU
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel, Memphis, Tennessee VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at- FPERSON@SHERATONMEMPHISDOWNTOWN.COM
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Schulte Hospitality Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The award winning Sheraton Memphis Downtown is looking for a Director of Quality Assurance-Guest Service. A Director of Quality Assurance-Guest Service is responsible for directing and administrating and professional development function in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
This position will report to the General Manager and is responsible for developing creative training programs and materials for all team members.
What will I be doing?
As a Director of Quality Assurance-Guest Service you would be responsible for directing and administering the training and professional development function in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest services and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following task top the highest standards:
- Oversee and administer all training and professional development functions to include, but not limited to, creating and/or developing course content, facilitating and /or conducting training sessions/workshops, planning and implementing corporate and hotel training initiatives, conducting needs assessments, measuring training effectiveness and ensuring on-the-job application of service, leadership, specialty, and department- specific training initiatives.
- Plan and conduct meeting with department manager, property trainers and team members to review performance trends, to develop appropriate action plans and to provide appropriate recognition.
- Monitor all departmental training programs and assist departmental trainers in conducting pre-shift audits, executing job skills checklist, and utilizing brand service toolkit training.
- Track, input, maintain and audit all individual team member training records to ensure full compliance with established corporate standards.
- Develop an annual training calendar and compile periodic report (i.e. monthly, quarterly, etc.) of training activity.
- Human Resource general task
- Team Relations
- Measure G.S.S
What we are looking for?
- 1 year of training or team member development experience
- 1 year of experience within upscale hotel in Quality Assurance and Training
- 1 year of management experience
- Advanced Microsoft word, Excel, Power point an Outlook skills.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.