Franchised Front Desk Supervisor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001ZVO
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Suites Galleria-Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Olshan Hotel Management, Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Job Description :
The Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta is seeking a dynamic, service-oriented leader to be our next Front Office Supervisor. The Front Office duties include, but are not limited to, the following: To keep all Guest Services team members well trained in every section of the department. Keep communications open between staff and all departments to avoid any misunderstanding of the hotels goals, guest relationships, and the type of service that is required. To promote the morale of department team members.
- Ensure service standards, grooming standards and a strong presence at front desk to assist team members are in a place.
- Orient and train all Front Office New team members, familiarizing them with the training manual, Brand Training, Front Office duties, and procedures. Monitor progress, coach when needed, and assist the Front Office Manager. Provide clear and understandable direction to staff.
- Assist supervised team members during peak activity periods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travelers checks, and other forms of payment.
- Review all reservations, amenity requests, and resumes for incoming and in-house groups. Control the room block to ensure suites and special blocks are handled correctly. Communicate with other departments to ensure proper handling of guests and groups. Maintain control over rate changes on in-house guests folios. Ensure that daily preparations are completed for arriving and departing guests. Complete a thorough verification of room and tax charges to be posted nightly. Handle all room discrepancies with housekeeping.
- Resolve team member and guest situations. Field Guest complaints and develop the most effective solutions and negotiate resolutions. Train team members to handle guest concerns immediately and confidently.
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the General Manager, Director of Operations, and Front Office Manager based upon the particular requirements of the Hotel.
- Minimum of 1-year Hotel Front Desk experience and one year Front Office Supervisory experience required.
- Supervisory skills acquired through formal education or on the job training
- Must possess general Knowledge of hotel operations
This company is an equal opportunity employer.