Franchised Night Auditor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001ZVI
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn, Bethany Beach, Delaware VIEW ON MAP
Brand Residence Inn
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online via email at: https://rhgcorp.snaphire.com/?job=37250TLNT
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Real Hospitality Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of the hotel.
- Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation upon check-in.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts using computerized property management system.
- Perform simple bookkeeping activities, such as balancing receipts and revenues for the day, and perform income audit on all revenues posted (i.e., calculating restaurant checks and telephone charges to ensure proper revenues have been posted) prior to closing the day.
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the checkout process.
- Transmit and receive messages using telephones or telephone switchboards.
- Contact overnight housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Answer all incoming phones in three rings or less.
- Complete "bucket checks" to ensure all accounts are current and comply with standards established by the hotel's Controller and Front Office Manager.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Issue room keys and escort instructions to bellmen.
- Post charges, such those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually, or by using computers.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Advise housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
- Be an outgoing, welcoming personality for the Hotel.
- Use logical thinking and personal judgment to perform a variety of office tasks that require special skills and knowledge.
- Make decisions based on your own judgment and company policy.
- Follow instructions without close supervision.
- Speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Be available for work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.