Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001ZVH
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Sheraton Suites Galleria-Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Olshan Hotel Management, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Prepare hot food items for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Pool menus and the buffet for the Restaurant, Banquets,Concierge and Cafeteria if needed. Prepare adequate supplies for each meal period, stocking the reach-in, setting up the steam table, and preparing sauces.
- Prepare guest orders per each printed ticket. Follow all recipes, portion control and temperature standards as designated by the hotel standards.
- Follow banquet function event orders and assist the Chef. Assist with the banquet meal preparations including,making sauces, cooking, and assisting the pantry.
- Put away, properly seal, label and date left over items. Work together with the Chef to organize walk-in refrigerators, freezers, and the meat box daily. Ensure seafood is iced adequately. Complete H.A.C.C.P. Forms A1, A3
- Assist in the daily cleaning and sanitizing of the kitchen equipment.
- Complete training for the proper cleaning, sanitizing, and storage for all kitchen equipment. Complete training for proper storage, handling, and cooking temperatures of all incoming and left over food items.
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform additional duties as requested by management with the percentage of time performing each duty to be solely determined by the Executive Chef, and other Food & Beverage Managers based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Any combination of education, experience, or training to acquire the required knowledge and skills. Culinary training preferred.
- One year line cook experience in a commercial kitchen, preferably in a hotel setting.
- Ability to successfully complete Food Safety certifications.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.