Franchised Assistant Front Office Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001ZV5
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel, Memphis, Tennessee VIEW ON MAP
Brand Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Schulte Hospitality Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Provide necessary training to all associates working front desk operations.
- Training employees in using hotel computer systems, applying guest services techniques and handling telephone inquiries.
- Involved with recruiting and reviewing applications for hiring new staff members.
- Evaluating the performance of front office staff.
- Overseeing staff levels and schedules.
- Understanding hotel procedures and policies.
- Communicating with management regarding employee and customer service issues.
- Knowledge of electronic hotel reservation systems
- Ability to multi-task.
- Understand payroll and inventory.
- Involved in progressive discipline process.
- 2+ years retail experience and /or hospitality in a leadership capacity (e.g. management, shift leader, etc.)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with hospitality professionalism.
- Ability to effectively train and motivate associates.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills.
- Willingness to be a leader & show leadership and guidance.
- Must be flexible.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.