Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001ZKY
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort, Maldives, Maldives VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Marriott employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
· Attend all work request related to cement works or concrete rectification works.
· Attend any masonry works in any guest rooms, public areas, BOH.
· Build new additional concrete tank or any concreting works.
· Attend guest pool tiles repair, toilet tiles repair, public areas toilet tiles repair and team members room and toilet tiles repair.
· Always think safety when performing your tour of duty.
· Attend daily morning briefing except day off.
· Maintain cleanliness around the surrounding after completing the task.
· Assist engineering crews in urgent needs of manpower when necessary.
· Attend duties on time as per duty roster.
· Help and assist engineering crews in times of emergency or in case of fire, natural disaster and calamities.
· To look after guest safety, and address any guest issues as quickly as possible, ensuring that they are completely happy with the work done.
· To complete activities on the preventive maintenance schedule as specified in hotel plans.
· To look after all the tools supplied by the Hotel in a professional manner, and correctly maintain and deposit them after finishing the shift.
· To clean all work areas after finishing the tasks.
· To follow all safety procedures while carrying out any tasks.
· To maintain effective communication with the Shift Leader at all times.
· To actively participate in the energy conservation programs of the Hotel.
· To utilize or recommend usage of all environmentally-friendly products in the work place.
· To suggest cost saving ideas as and when possible, not limited to the Engineering Department.