Franchised Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001ZJE
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Residence Inn La Mirada Buena Park, La Mirada, California VIEW ON MAP
Brand Residence Inn
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Kam Sang Company, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
To provide efficient and courteous service to each customer and responsible for in-house sales, special clients requests, agreements and prospective details, clerical and telemarketing duties and assigned, coordinating with the other departments as necessary.
Candidates for the Sales Account Manager position must have 6 months experience as a Sales Coordinator and/or the maturity, professional and competence level necessary to learn and perform the duties of the Sales position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Answer guest questions regarding Residence Inn and local area facilities and services.
- Maintain good rapport with clients. Work closely with other department to coordinate details, special requests and VIP packages.
- Type any correspondence necessary for meeting notes, sales contracts, etc. as directed.
- Prepare and send out direct mail projects as needed.
- Establish and maintain sales files, and trace files.
- Maintain and replace office supplies, as needed, including sales collateral.
- Prepare sales figures and reports as directed.
- Handle inquiry calls; send appropriate collateral or direct alls to sales management staff as necessary.
- Take, modify and cancel guest reservations, noting any special requests.
- Handle walk-in tours.
- Handle all meeting room requests, type function agreement, coordinate catering, a, etc and notify hotel department heads of the same by distributing function sheets. Oversee guest services personnel to make sure meetings are being attended to.
- Making sure all meeting rooms are set up properly.
- Inform General Manager of potential problems with clients and progress of special projects.
- Implement and carry through a VIP/Extended stay program to in-house guests.
- Answer department and staff meeting; prepare and distribute minutes.
- Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures.
- Responsible for the proper administration of issued keys.
- Handle all guests reservations in a polite and professional manner.
- Ensure proper training to all new hired front desk clerks.
- Carry out any reasonable request by management that I am capable of performing.
- Attend Regional sales meeting and other meeting requested by the General Manager and Regional Manager.
- Participate in community activities, employee functions and guest events
- Develop and maintain rapport with competitor hotels, the city Conventions and Visitors bureau, chamber of commerce lead sources and clients
- Perform MOD breakfast and hospitality hour duties and management responsibilities.
- Previous CFRST Property experience required
- Previous hotel sales experience highly desired
This company is an equal opportunity employer.