Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001ZEQ
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort, Maldives, Maldives VIEW ON MAP
Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Marriott employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
· Attend to any breakdown, faults, maintenance request and urgent calls pertaining to refrigeration and air conditioning equipment in the resorts.
· Maintain all refrigerating and air conditioning equipment in running condition.
· Periodic maintenance of all refrigeration and air conditioning equipment as schedule such as, cleaning filters, condenser unit evaporator units, indoor and outdoor units for split type air con.
· Check and repair refrigeration and air conditioning equipment brought to the engineering works shop.
· Standby on call on emergency jobs of refrigeration and air conditioning after midnight as per duty roster or as required by the Director of Engineering or maintenance officer.
· Always think safety when performing your tour of duty.
· Attend daily morning briefing except day off.
· Maintain cleanliness around the surrounding of electrical work shop and to where the job had been done.
· Assist engineering crews in urgent needs of manpower when necessary.
· Attend duties on time as per duty roster.
· Help and assist engineering crews in times of emergency or in case of fire, natural disaster and calamities.
· To look after guest safety, and address any guest issues as quickly as possible, ensuring that they are completely happy with the work done.
· To complete activities on the preventive maintenance schedule as specified in hotel plans.
· To look after all the tools supplied by the Hotel in a professional manner, and correctly maintain and deposit them after finishing the shift.
· To clean all work areas after finishing the tasks properly.
· To follow all safety procedures while carrying out any tasks.
· To maintain effective communication with the Shift Leader at all times.
· To actively participate in the energy conservation programs of the Hotel.
· To utilize or recommend usage of all environmentally-friendly products in the work place.
· To suggest cost saving ideas as and when possible, not limited to the Engineering Department.