Franchised Front Desk Supervisor
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001ZEL
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Cedar Rapids Marriott, Cedar Rapids, Iowa VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: https://atriumhospitality.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Atrium Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
PM Front Desk Supervisor
Supervise and train the front desk associates. To greet guests in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner, process check-ins and check-outs, issues room keys, answers questions, and resolves guest requests.
- Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner
- Recommend hotel amenities and local attractions
- Resolve guest requests
- Create a productive and positive atmosphere at the front desk
- Assist with training new associates
- Constantly audit all desk work for accuracy and consistency and coach and counsel staff when appropriate.
- Work with front desk agents to balance drawer at the end of each shift and ensure completion of shift checklist
- Check-in and check-out guests and process payments
- All other duties as assigned
- Two years hotel front desk agent experience required.
- Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
This company is an equal opportunity employer.