Front Office Guest Service Agent
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001YQN
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Fairfield by Marriott Busan, Busan, Korea, Republic of VIEW ON MAP
Brand Fairfield Inn & Suites
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Assist staff with expediting problem payments (e.g., problems processing credit card).
- Follow up with guest regarding satisfaction with guest-related issues.
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit. Anticipate sold-out situations and obtain satisfactory alternative accommodations when the property cannot accommodate guests with reservations.
- Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Cash guests' personal checks and traveler's checks. Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift.
- Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
- Assist management in training, motivating, and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager;
complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures;
ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional;
maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Anticipate and address guests' service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language;
prepare and review written documents accurately and completely;
answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.