Franchised Sales Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001YPL
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh Cary, Cary, North Carolina VIEW ON MAP
Brand Fairfield Inn & Suites
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, CMC Corporation. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full-service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest's expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
We proudly offer a competitive salary to commensurate with experience, an aggressive bonus package, paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, BCBS health coverage, dental and vision insurance, access to a 401K program, free life insurance and short term disability.
Our newly built Fairfield by Marriott Raleigh/Cary is seeking an aggressive and eager Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the direct sales efforts of high volume producing accounts and growing existing accounts in various markets to maximize revenue.
- Work closely with Area Director of Sales and other property level management and staff.
- Maintain Knowledge and Timely communication of Group/Meeting Segment Top Accounts.
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing plans.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of occupancy trends and hotel availability in order to aid General Manager with yield management goals.
- Prospect new business using wedding venues, city wide events, universities, sports, churches, etc.
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activity and booking reports required by the corporate office.
- Use and maintain approved database to keep in touch with past clients.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Driven and Goal Oriented.
- Genuine, welcoming, and attentive demeanor.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.