Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001YG1
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Marriott's Village d'ile-de-France, Village d lle, Seine et Marne VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Marriott Ownership Resorts Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Concierge has an operational role. He takes care of all the requests of the customers with regard to their activities in the site, but also outside the site. He ensures the wellbeing of the guests to make their stay pleasant. The concierge takes part in the best possible reception of the customers on their arrival and their departure but also ensures to the customers a stay up to their expectations.
- Inform and advise customers on the cultural, touristic, sports or commercial activities of the region, provide them with the addresses of the best restaurants ...
- Coordinate procedures to book theater tickets, restaurant reservations, sports club services, hiring babysitters, car rental or limousine services, tours ...
- Be attentive to customer behavior, intervene with tact and discretion
- Demonstrate availability, respond to any requests with kindness; listen to each client
- Use external services approved by management or requested by clients.
- Use the computer system to the fullest and know the credit procedures.
- Treat and resolve any problem, any customer complaint in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensure that revenues and profits are optimized and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Share information with his team and other departments.
- Guarantee the application and respect of the procedures and convey the image of the hotel and the group..
- Excellent presentation
- Knowledge in French and English
This company is an equal opportunity employer.