Franchised Front Desk Agent
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001Y8D
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Marriott's Village d'ile-de-France, Village d lle, Seine et Marne VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Marriott Ownership Resorts Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- On the basis of a daily report prepared arrivals and occupy villas as requested by the Company.
- Follow the procedure of authorization for credit cards.
- Ensure the opening and closing of the cashier is properly done, in respect of the procedure of the company.
- Provide to the customer at the check-in and check-out a service of the highest quality.
- Be fully informed of all information regarding is own department and those who collaborate with.
- Always have a proper attitude on the phone in accordance with the standards of hospitality.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the site, of the departments, services and operations of the Resort.
- Have a perfect presentation and adopt the dress standards of Company.
- Comply with hygiene, cleanliness and safety of the workplace.
- Know the procedures for site security.
- Manage any customer complaints with a pleasant and professional attitude.
- Inform the manager of various departments of unusual situations.
- Adopt policies and procedures of the company.
- Have knowledge of site price, letters reservations, discounts, as well as the reservation systems.
- BTS ou Diploma in tourism hospitality.
- English and French required, other foreign language will appreciated.
- Knowledge of common software (Opera, Marsha...)
- Good presentation .
This company is an equal opportunity employer.