Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001XU7
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location Busan FFI, Busan, Korea, Republic of VIEW ON MAP
Brand Fairfield Inn & Suites
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved.
- Prepare daily consolidated deposits of cash received by all cash handling employees.
- Document, maintain, communicate, and act upon all Cash Variances.
- Prepare, maintain, and administer all cashier banks and contracts.
- Follow all company policies and procedures;
- ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional;
- maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets;
- protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language;
- prepare and review written documents accurately and completely;
- answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others;
- support team to reach common goals;
- listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.