Franchised Restaurant Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001XRP
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Delta Hotels Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, Toronto, Ontario VIEW ON MAP
Brand Delta Hotels and Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, KSD Enterprises. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Your primary focus as a member of the food and beverage management team will be to assist in leading the day to day activities of our Lot 41 Social Bar & Table. As a manager in our new, hip, chic and vibrant concept restaurant, you are one of many characters bubbling over with personality, humour, kindness and sincerity. With a positive attitude and strong work ethic, you aim to please each and every guest that arrives by delivering a memorable experience, one they will not soon forget. You are friendly, dynamic and knowledgeable and willing to share those traits with the team.
In addition, the focus of this role will be to develop your skills in our food and beverage outlets which include Orchid CafÃ©, Starbucks and In-Room Dining.
- Graduate of a recognized Hospitality Management or Food & Beverage Management program is required.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in a full service restaurant that caters to an upbeat clientele that is savvy about food and beverage.
- Knowledge and passion for high-quality spirits, cocktails, wine, craft beer, food and hospitality
- Strong people skills (interpersonal, work as a team, build relationships)
- Strong communication and organization skills and the ability to lead and motivate a diverse workforce.
- Must be willing to work long hours and varied shifts including weekends and holidays.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.